The National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (Add Health) is excited to announce the release of the following new datasets:
- Wave V Sample 1: Data from Wave V Sample 1 respondents who completed the survey between March 2016 and March 2017. This file is a partial release of data from 3,872 of the Wave V Sample 1 respondents.
- Add Health Parent Study (2015-2017): The parent data files contain social, demographic, behavioral, and health data collected in 2015-2017 on a probability sample of Add Health parents who were originally interviewed in 1995 during Wave I.
- Polygenic Scores: Constructed polygenic scores (PGS) for 30 phenotypes are available for Add Health respondents who provided archival saliva samples for genetic testing at Wave IV.
- Ambient Air Pollutants Data: These files include 365 daily exposure estimates of ambient air pollutants (individual pollutants/particulate matter/gases) for each Add Health study participant in Wave IV.
- Wave III Academic Transcript Social Studies and Civic Coursework (ATRCVC) Data: The Wave III ATRCVC data is a course-by-student-level file that includes academic transcript data related to social studies and civic coursework.
- Wave IV Modified Retail Food Environment (mRFEI) Data: This file includes the mRFEI for each respondent based on their Wave IV residential location.
Codebooks can be downloaded online. To request any of these new restricted-use datasets, current contract users can complete the order form. New users will need to complete the Restricted-Use Data contract using the CPC Data Portal.