- Conference Check in: Beginning at 8:00AM on July 11th, you can sign in at the registration desk to receive your name badge, conference folder and other materials. The registration desk is located in Loudermilk Hall outside of the Magnolia room.
- Location: The Users Conference is being held at the Rizzo Center, located at 150 DuBose Home Lane, Chapel Hill 27517. The conference will take place in the Magnolia room inside Loudermilk Hall. Loudermilk Hall is located directly to the left of the hotel.
- Parking: Self-parking is available to the right when you enter the property and will be indicated with a sign that states event parking. You can access Loudermilk Hall by following the sidewalk nearest the handicap accessible parking spaces, as indicated on the property map below.
- Start & End Times: The conference will involve two days of presentations. On Monday July 11, registration will open at 8:00 a.m., and welcoming remarks will begin at 9:00 a.m. On Tuesday, July 12, the first session will begin at 8:30 a.m. The conference will conclude by 3:00PM on July 12. The full agenda is available above under conference materials.
- Dining: Snacks will be available outside the Magnolia room for attendees throughout the day. Lunch will be served daily outside the Magnolia room and attendees may eat in the conference room, outdoors on the Rand terrace, or in the west lobby.
- Covid-19 Protocols: Add Health is dedicated to the health and safety of our staff and all conference attendees. We strongly encourage vaccination against COVID-19. We will follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines set forth by the state of North Carolina and the Rizzo Center. If someone you have been in close contact with has tested positive, please practice social distancing and be respectful of other attendees. Please do not attend if you have tested positive within 5 days of the conference. All attendees are required to abide by the University of North Carolina’s Community Standards.