Add Health is now accepting abstracts for the 2024 Users Conference. Any papers using Add Health data are welcome, include both substantive & methodological topics. We strongly urge abstracts that:
- Use Wave V data
- Examine health disparities and/or focus on racial/ethnic minority populations
- Study genetic and environmental influences on health and behavior
- Use biomarker data
- Use longitudinal social, behavioral, and environmental data
- Use cognitive data
- Study life course trajectories of health, family, education, and labor force participation
- Use data from the Add Health Parent Study
Abstracts must be submitted by Thursday, February 29, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Please use the abstract submission form on the Users Conference Website here. For more information, view the full Call for Papers.
Conference registration is also open until May 31, 2024. Click here to register.